Elmo Rietschle Side Channel Blower Vacuum Pumps
Some technologies are so good that it is hard to improve them. Side channel blower/vacuum from Elmo Rietschle are such an example. They have proven their reliability in service for many decades, performing flawlessly day in and day out with virtually no down time. Noise levels have been lower than that of most other vacuum pumps and compressors.
Side channel blowers are used for conveying gases and gas-air mixtures.
Elmo Rietschle Advantages at a glance:
- Reliable and built-to-last, virtually maintenance-free
- Robust yet lightweight
- For use worldwide (UL/CSA/IEC/EN approval)
- 50/60 Hz voltage range motors
- ATEX 94/9 EG
- Adjustable speed via external or integral converter
- The impellers in the G-Series machines are mounted directly on the motor shaft for contact-free compression. Maximum operational reliability, even at high differential pressures, is ensured by the arrangement of the bearings outside the compression chamber.
- The gas is taken in through the inlet. As it enters the side channel, the rotating impeller imparts velocity to the gas in the direction of rotation. Centrifugal force in the impeller blades accelerates the gas outward and the pressure increases.
- Every rotation adds kinetic energy, resulting in further increase of pressure along the side channel. The side channel narrows at the rotor, sweeping the gas off the impeller blades and discharging it through the outlet silencer where it exits the pump.
Global Vac Vacuum
GlobalVac Vacuum is a leader in vacuum technology with the broadest product offering available from any single supplier of process, laboratory, environmental and medical vacuum systems and solutions.
- Liquid Ring
- Rotary Vane – Lubricated
- Rotary Vane – Oilless
- Rotary Screw
Vortron Air Power
Are you considering upgrading your existing compressed air blow-off system? Need more power or shorter cycle times? High-efficiency centrifugal blowers can provide energy savings as well as a performance upgrade to your existing compressed air blow-off system for substantially less than your current system’s operating costs.
Vortron’s AirPower™ line of compact centrifugal blowers promises to raise the bar for industrial blower performance. Flow and pressure not attainable with competitive single stage products are now easily achieved. Three models are available: the flagship Z40e, the ultra efficient X40, and the scrappy J70. Each are specialists in their own right and are aerodynamically optimized for meeting specific flow and pressure requirements. All are clean-sheet designs developed from the ground up to deliver best performance, best durability, and best efficiency available anywhere today. With peak isentropic efficiencies reaching 80%, no other compact blower product even comes close.