I & M Industrials features a full line of Graco pumps for its market in South Carolina and Augusta GA.
Electric Operated Double Diaphragm Pump – Quantm Series
Graco Electric Operated Double Diaphragm (EODD) Pump with Flux Core Drive – A MASSIVE LEAP FORWARD IN EODD PUMP TECHNOLOGY
- Quieter operation and smaller footprint enable easier installation and service – the design can pay for itself in energy savings in under a year
- Efficient, affordable drop-in replacement to reduce energy costs up to 80% being competitively priced vs. Air Operated Double Diaphragm (AODD) pump technologies
- Only electric diaphragm pump that stalls under pressure, eliminating the need for pressure sensors and additional controls to prevent pump failures and reduce downtime
- Integrated I/O allows for remote operation and speed control to minimize operator oversight
- Smart control technology adjusts pump speed to aid in priming or prevent dry running cavitation that damages pumps
- Plug-and-play installation for fast, easy and affordable transfer operations upgrades
- Delivers clear advantages over other pumps, including centrifugal, lobe, gear, progressive, peristaltic and piston/ plunger technologies
For Size and Material Selection, check out the Graco Pump Selector page at https://www.graco.com/
Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pump – Husky Series
Pump sizes range from ¼” to 3”
5 GPM to 275 GPM
Pump Materials include Acetal, Poly, Aluminum, Stainless, Kynar and Ductile Iron
The Graco Husky Advantages are:
- Closed-center design on the ½” through 3” pumps blocks air inlet from air exhaust during changeovers for handling unconditioned air without hang-ups. Simply put, the Graco design prevents freeze-ups.
- 100% externally-serviceable air valve that requires no lubrication for cleaner operation.
- Fewer moving parts than you’ll find in many other double-diaphragm pumps for increased durability.
- Pilot-pin-actuated pneumatic trigger provides reliable mechanical shifting day in and day out.
- Common center section and air valve in 1” and 2” pumps for reduced inventory.
Graco Husky 1050
Our 1 inch (25.4 mm) Husky 1050 double diaphragm pump features a stall-free, low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover. Available in aluminum, polypropylene, conductive polypropylene, PVDF, stainless steel and hastelloy fluid sections.
– 30% more efficient than the market leader
– 20% increase in fluid flow compared to the Husky 1040
– Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other double diaphragm pumps in its class
– Expanded material offering to handle endless applications[iframe id=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/HYGhGdSgf4w?rel=0″ align=”center” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no” maxwidth=”550″ grow=”yes”]
The Graco Advantage
- Modular air valve for stall-free, low pulsation operation, providing smooth and rapid changeover
- One-piece center section eliminates air leaks for more efficient operation
- Up to 5x longer diaphragm life for less maintenance and downtime
- Four bolt joint design provides even sealing pressure for optimal performance
- Increased number of ports for installation flexibility
For the Husky 1050 Brochure.click here.
Transfer Pump Package for 55 Gallon Drums
- Suction Tube for 2” opening
- Quick-priming and immediate flow of product
- Runs dry without damage
- Provides air tight seal
- “Twistork” packages available for agitating and evacuation in one simple step.
Easily mixes most paints, resins, urethanes, epoxies and silicones.
CycleFlo Pump Controller
- Total fluid control when used with remote Husky diaphragm pumps
- Automates the process
- Controls dispense from 23 cps up to 10,000 gallons per batch
- Preset ranges from 10 to 200 cycles per minute
32 presets for cycle count
BES 300 Bin Evacuation System – The Most Efficient Way to Unload Tomato Paste, Peanut Butter and Fruit Fillings
The BES 300 Bin Evacuation System is designed to unload viscous food ingredients from 300 gallon(1135.6 liters) “bag-in-the-bin” containers. Eliminate the problems of bin dumping and manual scooping with the BES 300.
Features and Benefits
- Complete unloading saves water evaporation costs and provides better process control
- Inflatable wiper for tight seals
- Unique floating ram plate eliminates the need for exact positioning of bin under the ram plate
- Eliminates the need for booster pumps