I&M Industrials Greenville SC carries a line of product for compressed air treatment featuring Gardner Denver Nano, Beko and Parker Airtek for its clients in South Carolina and Augusta GA.
Gardner Denver Air Dryers:
Please review the following specs on the Gardner Denver web site:
- Refrigerated Air Dryers
- Desiccant Air Dryers
- Membrane Air Dryers
- Compressed Air Filters
- Oil Water Separators
- Eliminator II oil water separator
- Trouble Shooter oil water separator
- EVACUATOR™ Zero Air Loss Condensate Drains
- Condensate Drains for compressed air systems.
Nano Air Dryer and Purification:
With leading edge technology and more than 100 years of experience… NANO Purification Solutions is your world-class provider of state-of-the-art compressed air and gas solutions to industry.
Our commitment at NANO is to work alongside our customers and provide unique solutions with the highest quality products to solve your specific challenges.
A wealth of experience and leading edge products are only part of the equation. At n-psi we realize that world-class customer service is the most important component to any successful business.
I&M Industrials along with NANO are pleased to offer the D-Series Desiccant air dryers which range in sizes from 3 to 9,000 cfm or larger to meet any of your purification needs. Also, please see the Nano Process Chillers that range in size from 6000 to 482,000 BTU/hr (.5 ton to 40 tons). Please click the below for more information on Desiccant Air Dryers and Industrial Process Chillers.
Airtek offers premium compressed air treatment products which includes the cycling SC/CT series refrigerated dryers that offer the only industry dew point guarantee.
These premium dryers are available in many sizes for all applications.
Mikropor Air Dryer
MK Series Refrigerated Air Dryer
10-5000 SCFM (Integrated Pre & After Filters up to 1100 SCFM)
- Mikropor provides best in class compressed air dryer at a cost-effective price. A state of the art heat exchanger and the refrigerant compressor provide the highest cost savings against the competition.
- Optimum drying thanks to highly effective heat exchanger combination
- Maximum efficiency = minimum energy consumption
- Lowest possible pressure loss, even with varying load
- Excellent price / performance ratio
For inquiries and quotes please contact us or fill out the form