I& M represents the two major supplier for pressure sensors ans pressure and temperature switches in SC and Augusta GA:
ASCO Sensors and Pressure/Temperature Switches
ASCO pressure sensors provide accurate measuring and linear electrical output signals for many process fluids. The MEMs based sensor and one-piece pressure cavity provide stable output measurements from 0 to 10,000 psi and supply high sensitivity, low drift and highly repeatable signaling. Electrical options include flying leads, pins, spade terminals, or explosion-proof or intrinsically safe versions. Mechanical options include panel mounting, 316ss pressure vessel or inconel with process connections of 1/8-1/2 inch NPT, and other specialty threading. Output signal options include 4-20m Amp or 1-5 Volt.
ASCO pressure and temperature switches are a range of miniature to industrial size switches designed to signal when process media reaches a set point of pressure or temperature. The transducer will operate a mechanical snap switch when the set point has been reached, and will reset when the process media conditions drop below the dead band. Options include fixed or adjustable dead band and a wide range of set points of vacuum to 8000 psi and temperatures of -60ºF to 640ºF (-51ºC to 337ºC).
ASHCROFT Pressure and Temperature Switches
The general purpose Ashcroft series of switches for pressure, differential pressure and temperature are ideal for use in virtually all industrial and OEM applications.
- Watertight NEMA 4X enclosure, IP66
- Choice of switch elements for all applications,
including hermetically sealed
- Wide choice of wetted materials, including all-welded
Monel or stainless steel
- Fixed or limited adjustable deadband
- Approved for UL, CSA, and FM ratings
- Choice of actuators, including designs for fire-safe and
- Readily available
- Standard pressure connection materials
• Pressure psi ranges – 316L stainless steel
• Differential psid ranges – Nickel-plated brass
• Pressure and differential inches of water ranges
• Epoxy coated carbon steel
- Read more about the
For more info and ready to ship parts from our Greenville SC warehouse call us at 864-277-2450.