I&M features Aircom and Gardner Denver piping components and systems out of the Greenville SC warehouse for its clients in South Carolina and Augusta GA.
Aircom Quick Line System
THE AIRCOM QUICK LINE system is AIRCOM’s latest development in the distribution of compressed air. It has been designed as a flexible instrument that can be integrated with all existing systems in the world and is able to meet all needs, even in the most complex systems.
The unions in AIRCOM’s QUICK LINE series can be coupled with aluminum pipes as well all other AIRCOM product ranges.
Quick to install, QUICK LINE still guarantees a perfect pneumatic seal, remarkable mechanical resistance and constant efficiency over time.
OTHER USES: Inert Gas, Vacuum Systems, Fluid Distribution.
Check out the AIRCOM QuickLine product brochure
[iframe id=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/oSoXGH2Beag?rel=0&controls=0″ align=”center” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no”]
Gardner Denver Quick-Lock Tubing
Gardner Denver Quick-Lock Tubing is a solid metal piping system that provides superior strength with a lightweight design. The nickel plated brass fittings and powder coated extruded aluminum pipe provides a system that is easy to install, while ensuring high performance and versatility.
- No requirement for welding
- No preventive checks or maintenance required
- Offers performance of traditional heavy steel piping at the cost of systems using plastics
- Revolutionary lock-and-seal design ensures a totally safe and leak-free structure for all applications
- Tubing designed for compressed air, inert gasses, vacuum, automotive, and manufacturing applications
For more details, please check the available brochure: Quick-Lock Tubing …